|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Each situation is unique and will require different services. Our initial meeting is a chance for you to get to know us - and that is why we don't charge for the time.
Every one of our clients is different and this meeting gives us an opportunity to talk about your needs and how we might be able to help you with them. It also gives us the information we need to give you an estimate. We'll know the scope of what needs to be done and you'll know what the cost will be before services begin. But most of all, we use this time to listen. We listen to you.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your long term care insurance plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have geriatric care management benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Request an appointment by emailing [email protected] or calling (317) 496-7062.
Evenings and weekend appointments available upon request.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.