Here's what SW Professional Care Management, LLC can do for you:
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment to identify strengths, problems, and potential solutions
- Develop a plan of care with the older adult/individual with a disability and their family to address their needs
- Screen, arrange, and monitor for medical appointments and in-home services
- Provide assistance to caregivers living near or far away
- Review financial, legal, and medical issues and offer appropriate referrals
- Provide crisis intervention
- Assist older adult/individual with disability and families in exploring eligibility for services such as home health, medical equipment, and various living options (e.g. assisted living, nursing homes, adult care homes)
- Provide information, education, and assistance with entitlement programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, CHOICE, waiver programs, VA - Aid & Attendance, etc.
- Provide advocacy and support
- Eldercare Mediation
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to meet your individual needs. For the caregivers, we help you to stop being the "task-master" and allow you to simply be a family member again; to the older adult/individual with a disability, we respect your desire for independence and provide information and assistance to help maintain your safety.
Aging Life Care Professionals are the "Experts in Aging" and come with a unique set of skills and expertise that offer comprehensive , integrated solutions with a long-term focus in mind .